Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to ER

I've been a Grey's Anatomy fan from the beginning. I have long favored it over that horrible day time soap opera Desperate Housewives. However, this season premiere has been awful. It isn't over yet, but I don't see any salvation in the final seven minutes. I mean, seriously, Kristina with an icicle in the abdomen? If that isn't the silliest mess I've seen in a long time. I mean, I expect such idiocy from Nip Tuck (which I love), you just have certain expectations.
Three older wives in a limo wreck and their husbands in a separate limo wreck. That plot was a train wreck. It was too convoluted to develop any connections with these people. This ranks as one of the most horrible episodes, except for the episode when Izzie operates on a deer. The doctors beg for trauma patients? WTF!
ER was my favorite medical drama for a long time and Noah Wylie is returning and Angela Bassett will now be a cast member. It looks like it is back to ER for me unless Grey's gets back to its core. Paging Dr. Burke!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i have never seen eaither - im a lame i know. http://thegbdmylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

COLORS

[1]

What is pink? A rose is pink

By the fountain's brink.

[2]

What is red? A poppy's red

In its barley bed.

[3]

What is blue? The sky is blue

Where the clouds float thro'.

[4]

What is white? A swan is white

Sailing in the light.

[5]

What is yellow? Pears are yellow,

Rich and ripe and mellow.

[6]

What is green? The grass is green,

With small flowers between.

[7]

What is violet? Clouds are violet

In the summer twilight.

[8]

What is orange? Why, an orange,

Just an orange!

---------- by runescape powerleveling